Are you finding time for yourself?

Visit my website at http://www.realizethepowerofyou.com. You won't regret it!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What was your "reality check" about your health and the need to make improvements?

As I sit back and reflect on my health journey, I remember those moments in time when I had several "reality checks". Those "reality checks" made me realize that I was not satisfied with my health and that I needed to make a change. My life depended on it.

One "reality check" occurred when I had our last child and was getting ready to return to work. The clothes that I used to be able to fit into no longer fit. I remember being in my closet and  I just started crying .

Another check for me was looking in a family photo album and seeing old photos of me when I was smaller. I compared them to how I looked at the beginning of this leg of my journey and just started crying. I couldn't believe how I had lost control of my health and weight. What happened to me? When and how did I lose myself?

Let's talk...what was your "reality check" moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment