Are you finding time for yourself?

Visit my website at http://www.realizethepowerofyou.com. You won't regret it!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inspirational words for December 7, 2010 - YOU are Worth It!!

Greetings!

On December 7, 2010, I read from the book entitled “Acts of Faith Daily Meditations for People of Color” by Iyanla Vanzant. The entry for December 7 really resonated with me and what I’ve often referred to in the mantra called “YOU are Worth IT!!!!”

The entry reads as follows:
“Act the way you want to be and soon you will be the way you act.” ~ Dr. Johnnie Coleman

“The next time someone says, “How are you?,” try this answer on for size: I am whole. I am complete. I am perfect. I am happy. I am dynamite. I am lovable, loving, getting lots of good love. I am well off and doing well. I have it all together. I am basking in the riches of life. I am prospering right here and right now. I am being richly rewarded, even in my sleep. I am a miracle worker expecting a miracle right now. I am peacefully peaceful. I am walking the walk. I am talking the talk. I am claiming the victory right now. I am successful. I am wealthy. I am living by pure grace. I am a believer. I am standing on faith. I am on my way to the top. I am what I am because I just can’t help myself. And how are you doing, my dear?” ~ Iyanla Vanzant

***********************************
I pray that we all realize how special and blessed we are to be living in these times and to have Allah (God) on our side.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment