Are you finding time for yourself?

Visit my website at http://www.realizethepowerofyou.com. You won't regret it!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to the New YOU!

Greetings and As-Salaam Alaikum Dear Friends and Family!

Welcome to my new blog! I pray that this blog will provide the opportunity to share our health and weight loss journey, experiences, trials, and successes.

We all need support to get through our individual journeys. This blog can provide the inspiration, motivation, and support that many of us need to make it through to our ultimate goal (better health and well-being).

May Allah (God) bless us all as we strive to weigh properly and take control of our health!

Peace!

Sister Lorraine S. Muhammad

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR VISITING YOUR SISTER TODAY, I NEEDED THAT VISIT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTIVE TOUGH LOVE. I'M NOT SO GOOD ON THIS BLOG THING, SO I'LL NEED SOME HELP. I AM SO WORTH IT TO GET MYSELF BACK, SO I SAY TO YOU THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU FOR YOUR COMMITTMENT TO HELP OTHERS. LOVE U

    ReplyDelete