Are you finding time for yourself?

Visit my website at http://www.realizethepowerofyou.com. You won't regret it!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Words of Encouragement / Testimonials #1

Below are some testimonials from people that have witnessed the journey that I've been on for nearly 2 years. I share these with you, not for vanity purposes, but illustrate the power that this journey had on others. My goal is to inspire others to start and stay on their own journey.

**********************************************************************************

“Dear Sister Lorraine, I have truly, truly been blessed by you in this wonderful writing. It has touched me in a way words cannot explain. You have put together the masterpiece we needed – APADTA (All Praises Are Due To Allah)! I know Allah is pleased with you. I am very honored to be chosen to read your soulful experience. I didn’t want to put it down once I started reading. It touched every aspect of my life. This is the juice I need to keep on going to get to the other side with you. Congratulations on your success – weight wise, spiritual, and mental and on this great book!” ~ Sis. Beverly Muhammad

“Lorraine's commitment to herself was inspiring.  In the midst of taking care of our families and other obligations, we tend to remove ourselves from the equation.  Lorraine reminded me how to get back on the track and run my own race.” ~ -Felecia A Williams, MPA, RHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment